We connect you with innovation leaders
University Technology Park works with industry associations and government leaders interested in fostering the success of high-tech enterprises at all stages of development. Through UTP’s network of innovation partners, your company can find ideas and resources for growth.
Industry associations and resources in our network
- Chicago Council on Science and Technology | C2ST seeks to be the region’s leading consortium for science and technology-related education and policy and to lend its voice to the national dialogue.
- Chicago Innovation Mentors | A dynamic group supporting university-based and other local high-tech ventures through mentor teams.
- iBIO | Illinois’ biotechnogy industry association with members in the sciences, government, business and the professions. Members range from established companies to biotech startups.
- Illinois Innovation Network | A web-based network connecting startups and innovation-driven enterprises with service providers, research and academic institutions and community leaders to accelerate job creation and economic growth.
- Illinois Science & Technology Coalition | A member-driven non-profit organization working to cultivate and attract research and technology-based investment, talent and job growth to Illinois.
- Illinois Smart Grid Regional Innovation Cluster | A collaborative ecosystem that seeks to attract and retain smart grid innovators in order to enhance market opportunities, accelerate business and product development, create jobs and advance deployment of a smarter grid.
- Illinois Technology Association | A group dedicated to growing the state’s vibrant tech industry through educational programs and networking opportunities.
- PROPEL | A joint venture between iBIO and select corporate partners offering educational programs to increase the number of life sciences startups in Illinois while boosting the success of existing companies.
Our government partners
- City of Chicago | UTP works with city officials who provide support for new technology-based businesses.
- State of Illinois | We partner with the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) to bring you technical assistance and access to state-awarded grants. DCEO offers Training Investment Programs (TIP) and grants for renewal energy resources and solar/thermal energy.
- Federal Small Business Administration | We assist companies in securing funding through the SBA’s grant programs.