Maps, directions and parking information
UTP is easy to reach by car, bus, train, or air. All the information you will need to organize a visit to the tech park and the Illinois Institute of Technology campus is below. Questions? Need help planning your visit? Send a message to the UTP Director.
University Technology Park at IIT
IIT and Chicago are served by O'Hare International Airport and Midway Airport. Public transportation is available from O'Hare and Midway airports, and limousine or taxi will take you from all airports to IIT’s campus. Check out the City of Chicago’s Airport System Home Page for more information.
Amtrak to Union Station, then public transportation, taxi or IIT shuttle bus from the Downtown Campus at 565 West Adams Street to Main Campus.
To Greyhound or Continental Trailways terminal, then taxi or public transportation to IIT.
Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) - Public Transportation
- CTA Red Line (Howard-95th/Dan Ryan) to Sox-35th station
- CTA Green Line (Ashland-63rd or 63rd-Cottage Grove) to 35th-Bronzeville-IIT station
- CTA Bus lines with stops on Main Campus (#29-State, #35-35th, #24-Wentworth, #4-Cottage Grove)
- Visit the CTA website for schedules and bus routes.
Metra Commuter Rail: Chicago’s regional train line serving more than 100 suburban communities
- New Lovana S. Jones Metra station now open adjacent to campus at 35th Street serving the Rock Island Line.
- Visit the Metra website for schedules and route.